Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Pit_Alexis
New Contributor

instabilité VPN,

bonjour,

depuis quelque temps la connexion VPN pose problème, j'espère avoir votre aide.

problèmes: 1) les utilisateurs arrivent à leurs connecter , mais ça ne tient pas longtemps . car, la connexion coupe automatiquement.

2) il en y'a qui arrive à rester connecter plus longtemps, mais ça rame quand ils essayent d'ouvrir dans leurs espaces de travail.

le VPN chez nous est configuré comment suit: deux sites A et B. avant si on est connecter sur le site A et on veut aller accéder sur B , il fallait déconnecter  de A et reconnecter sur B.

de quelque temps , on a configurer de façon d'avoir accès aux deux sites une fois connecter sur l'un des deux.

Merci 

Salutations

6 REPLIES 6
boneyard
Valued Contributor

c'est votre choix mais je vous conseillerais de poser votre question en anglais car 99,9% de la discussion est en anglais ici.

i put your question to google translate (that was also how i created the first line).

you are having an issue with client VPN it seems, are you using FortiClient? which version? which version FortiGate?

does this happen for all client VPN users?

the client VPN users are at home or an hotel or such?

Pit_Alexis

hi

yes, i'm having an issue with client VPN , i'm using FortiClient, version 1.0.1039.0 and FortiGate version FortiOS v6.2.4 build1112 (GA).

instability does happen for some of users and the latency for all . 

the client VPN users are at home.

boneyard
Valued Contributor

you could give the non windows store client ago and see if that helps.

[link]https://www.forticlient.com/downloads[/link]

the users don't have just bad internet connections? it happens for all of them?

Pit_Alexis

Hello ,
users do not have a bad internet connection.
it happens for everyone.
the problem has lasted too long, can someone give me a good part please?

I'll explain the problem to you again:
when users connect to the VPN, they frequently disconnect. that is to say, there is an untimely cut of the connection.

I hope I can find your help.
thank you
boneyard
Valued Contributor

im afraid with this limited information anything anyone can do is guess.

it can be the FortiGate internet connection

it can be the client internet connection although if it happens for everyone that chance is smaller

it can be the client version, you list a 1.x one and the one from forticlient download is 6.2 or 6.4

it can be a setting, but there are several, does this happen after a fixed time?

as for it taking too long, this is not Fortinet support, this is a forum in which other Fortinet product user try to help each other voluntary.

if you need this solved quickly open a support ticket with Fortinet: https://support.fortinet.com

Lymaner
New Contributor

Log out and try once again

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors