Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Shadi2007s
New Contributor

fortigate 30E

hi all 

i have a big problem, i have firewall 30E, the only user i have in it is (super admin) and this user token are enabled 

my problem is im no longer have accesses to my token and i cant get push notification i have the password but it ask for the token 

the other problem i don't have any backup file for the setting of the firewall is there any way to gain accesses to firewall

without factory resting it 

i have firmware 6.2.13

also tried the maintainer account and the only thing i could do is changing the password 

help please 

1 REPLY 1
jhussain_FTNT

Hi,

If you do not have a backup configuration file, the only method to gain access to the Fortigate is to flash format and reconfigure it.It is always recommended to have a super admin account without Fortitoken configured. Kindly refer the document below for instructions on Flash formatting and reloading the firmware.

https://community.fortinet.com/t5/FortiGate/Technical-Tip-Formatting-and-loading-FortiGate-firmware-...

Regards

Jamal

Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors